Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising by Rupichef
150 to 180 minutes
- It is an exclusive vintage restaurant ship, where you live the Hungarian culinary culture experience in an elite environment and setup in Budapest.
- It is a 150 to 180 minutes cruise in the heart of Budapest with scrumptious food being served on board under the guidance of an award winning chef, Laszlo Ruprecht.
- It is not only a gastronomical experience but also sight-seeing as you pass by some of the major landmarks, mainly Kozlekedesi MAºzeum and Pannonia Gasztrohajo.
What You'll Do:
- Enjoy the adventurous cruise from start till the end, the start being getting on board by a century-old museum boat and winding up with a 6+ course meal on the cruise.
- Be in admiration of the unhindered view of the Parliament of Budapest from the waters of the Danube River.
- Relish a traditional slow-food menu and premium local wines while on-board and live an incredible culinary experience.
What It Includes:
- Wine tasting.
- Cruising for 2.5 hours.
- Bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Pannonia Gasztrohajo.
- I hesitated for a long time considering the price but it was extraordinary. No regrets.
- Superb 6-course meal of great finesse, perfect food and wine pairing with great discoveries in regional wine.
Is It Right:
- If you are in for a special celebration, this tour is perfect for you and your partner to spend a romantic evening on the Danube River cruise in Budapest.
- If you are an avid cruiser, you must live this extraordinary culinary and cruise experience with impeccable service.
- Read lessRead more