Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin
1 hour 30 minutes
- It is an 80-minute bus tour
- It is a unique and classic way to experience the major attractions of Dublin, with afternoon tea in a fully restored 1960s vintage double-decker bus.
What You'll Do:
- Explore Dublin in the classic comfort of a vintage double-decker bus
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with available options for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free
- Enjoy 1950s jazz and learn more about Dublin and its famous attractions from your hosts.
- Chat over tea, and a selection of delicious dishes as your hosts regale with their favourite stories of Dublin and answer any questions you have.
What It Includes:
- Live tour guide
- Afternoon tea, with options for traditional, gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian
- Different varieties of tea and coffees available to make your choice
- The tour is a unique way to learn about Dublin, including the details and stories about the places that are not commonly known.
- This tour is exceptional. The tea, cakes and sandwiches that were served were tasty.
Is It Right:
- This tour is suitable for vintage lovers, and every person wishing to discover the beautiful city of Dublin.
- Read lessRead more