Adult Entry Greyhound Racing
- It is a tour in the city of Dublin, designed for a thrilling experience offering lots of exciting activities at Shelbourne Park Greyhound stadium that was opened in 1927.
- It is a greyhound racing show that assures participants a fun-filled night with several activities that differ from the regular shows in the city.
- This tour activity includes an option to stake bets on the game and relax at a bar or restaurant in the park that has a great view of the action on the racing yard.
What You'll Do:
- You will go on a tour to the only spot in Dublin that offers participants a unique/completely different night experience with several exciting activities to engage in.
- This tour allows you enjoy the rare greyhound racing show in one of the biggest landmarks in the city, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium, which has been operating since 1927.
- You can enjoy the live entertainment of dog racing in the comfort of a lively bar or a cosy restaurant and even stake a bet on your favourite dog if you want.
What It Includes:
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Complimentary racing programme.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour is free for children under the age of 14.
- Minimum drinking age is 18.
- This tour activity will admit a maximum of 50 persons.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Most people said the tour was exciting and even though some said they were not familiar with greyhound racing, they said they enjoyed the show.
- Some people said they had fun staking bets and they loved the food they got at the restaurant in the park.
Is It Right:
- This tour offers participants a rare experience at a greyhound racing show in Dublin with several options on how you will want your evening to end.
- It includes a complimentary racing program, restaurant/bar seating option as well as a staking platform.
- Read lessRead more