Croke Park Tour and GAA Museum Visit
7 hours 30 minutes
- It is a tour of the Croke Park in Dublin that allows participants to enjoy a behind the scene tour of the spectacular Gaelic Athletic Association grounds.
- It is a tour of the team dressing rooms, VIP areas and other important parts of one of the biggest and most popular stadiums in Dublin.
- The tours offer travellers a professional guide, that allows them to enjoy an amazing experience in GAA, including insight on the history and some facts on the stadium.
What You'll Do:
- You will go on a tour in one of the most popular landmarks in the city of Dublin and enjoy a very rare experience with a professional guide that will put you through some information on the location.
- You will enjoy a very rare opportunity of exploring the most sacred parts of the Gaelic Athletic Association in Croke park as you gain entry into the team dressing room, VIP areas and other important parts of the stadium.
- You will get an insight on the buildup and history of the stadium as you explore the architectural structure and design of GAA with a professional guide.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- A professional local guide.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Travellers should have at least a moderate physical fitness.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour holds on all weather conditions.
- Please be appropriately dressed.
- Tickets will be collected at the office on the day of the tour.
- This tour admits a maximum of 20 persons.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Most people said the tour was great and they had a nice time exploring the areas where their popular teams shared most of their victorious moments.
- Most people recommended the tour for GAA fans and they said their tour guides were amazing and did the best job in making the experience great.
Is It Right:
- This tour offers sports fans an exclusive experience at one of the biggest and most popular stadiums in the world.
- It includes a personal guide and unrestricted access to almost all the spots in the stadium with an insight on some information about the history of the Gaelic Athletic Association.
- Read lessRead more