Glasgow City Centre Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
- A thrilling Outlander Day Tour From Glasgow or Edinburgh
- The visitors get the opportunity to visit the chief locations where the filming of the TV series Outlander took place
- The fans of Outlander will get a chance to visit Midhope Castle which is a pivotal location in the TV show
What You'll Do:
- The tour starts at 266 George Street by 9.15 am.
- The visitors will visit and spend some time at the other locations of the TV series like Blackness Castle and Falkland Community.
What It Includes:
- The tour will be given by a professional guide who is familiar with every detail of the show
- The visitors will be picked and dropped from all meeting sites
- The last stop of the tour will be at Royal Burgh of Culross
- The fans of the show thoroughly enjoyed this tour with the help of a professional guide.
- Travellers who aren't that interested in the show also enjoyed this tour as they got to learn about the history of the spots that they visited
Is It Right:
- Travellers of all ages can take part in this tour
- The visitors are required to have a proper physical fitness level
- Read lessRead more