Outlander Day Tour from Glasgow or Edinburgh
8 to 10 hours
- A guided sightseeing tour of the Scottish Highlands.
- The travellers will learn about the Scottish Highland Culture and Jacobite Uprising in the year 1745.
- This tour will help the travellers to improve their knowledge on the history, culture, and customs of the Scottish Highlands.
- This tour is amazing for those who are fans of the series Outlander.
What You'll Do:
- The travellers are expected to reach 266 George Street at 7 AM.
- The visitors will get the opportunity to visit and spend some time at some famous sites like The Highland Folk Museum and Culloden Battlefield.
- The travellers can also visit the Heathergems Factory which is free of cost when we make a pit stop at Pitlochry.
What It Includes:
- The tour is a fun and exciting trip for our visitors which is given by a professional and local guide.
- The travellers will be picked and dropped at the meeting site.
- The tour concludes at the Hermitage in Perthshire.
- The visitors who are fans of the TV show Outlanders appreciated this tour as they get to visit some of the locations where the show was filmed
Is It Right:
- Travellers taking part in this tour are required to be physically fit
- Travellers with certain medical condition such as a heart or a back problem are requested to not take part in this tour
- Children taking part in this tour are required to be accompanied by adults at all times
- Read lessRead more