Pilanesberg Game Reserve 6 Hour Sunrise Safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria
- This is a private safari trip to Pilanesberg Game Reserve from Johannesburg city.
- The travellers can see lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos, roaming around in the wild.
- This tour gives travellers time to spend several hours on a safari, reaching distant parts of the reserve.
- Travellers can have their lunch at a lodge on a viewing deck overlooking the reserve
What You'll Do:
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel or from the airport
- Travellers can explore wildlife in Pilanesberg National Park at sunrise.
- Travellers can also experience the hugely diverse African mega fauna.
- The tour ends by dropping visitors to the airport or hotel
What It Includes:
- The private day tour is approx. of 10 hours .
- The city tour is led by expert professional tour guides that make the tour super-convenient, together with a fascinating wildlife experience.
- This trip is meant for business visitors, families, small groups and single individuals.
- National Park fees are included in this trip.
- Fuel surcharge is included in this safari.
- Bottled water is also incorporated in this safari.
- This tour includes hotel drop and pick up.
- This tour includes lunch or brunch
- We had an amazing day. We saw 4 of the Big 5 - no leopard on this occasion but we saw many other animals..
- Had an amazing experience.
- We saw birds too and will recommend this tour.
Is It Right:
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this trip
- This tour is stroller and wheelchair accessible.
- Infant meals are not included in this trip.
- Alcoholic Beverages are excluded from this trip.
- This is a private tour and most travellers can participate.
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking are required.
- Read lessRead more