Johannesburg Highlights: Guided Day Tour
- A leisure tour that gives you an exclusive taste of different sites of Johannesburg
- It is an experience-filled tour where travellers can explore the hotspots in Soweto, the Apartheid Museum and other sites in Johannesburg.
- Travellers can now enjoy how vibrant and lively this part of Johannesburg really is.
- It is a guided tour that will help travellers explore the township culture of Johannesburg.
What You'll Do:
- The guide will pick you up from your hotel or residence and brief you about the tour.
- Travellers can visit the National Football Stadium City, and then enter the Diepkloof area.
- The travellers can drive past the home of Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
- Travellers can also visit the Soweto Campus of the Johannesburg University and end the tour with a stop at the largest hospital in the world - Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital.
What It Includes:
- The tour is of approx. 10 hours .
- The tour is led by a professional and local guide.
- This tour or activity can accommodate a maximum of 100 travellers.
- Transport is by an air-conditioned minivan.
- This tour includes free Wifi.
- The tour also includes hotel drop and pick up.
- Entry fee to the museum is included in this trip.
- The tour was amazing. I can never forget the guide as he helped us in every possible way.
- Thanks to the suggestions given by the guide. His well - prepared itinerary was awesome and the tour was amazing indeed.
- Wonderful trip and will recommend others for this trip too.
Is It Right:
- Most travellers can participate and a minimum of 2 adults per booking are required
- Food and drinks are excluded from this tour
- Child rates are applied only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Read lessRead more