Joburg Nightlife Experience
5 to 8 hours
- This tour allows the tourists to experience the extravagance nightlife of Johannesburg
- This tour takes the tourists to the night hotspots of Johannesburg and gives them a chance to interact with the local night-revellers of the place
- This tour ensures fun and safety for the tourists along with giving them an experience of a lifetime
What You'll Do:
- The party gets started at the 286 Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct City & Suburban, where the tourists get to enjoy the energy at the Place of Light
- The tourists are then taken to the 7th Street, 7th St, Melville, which has various happening clubs and the tourists get to enjoy and make memories with their loved ones
- The tourists also get a chance to visit "Cocoon Lifestyle," which is one of the most premium clubs in this area
- The travellers then head towards Kitcheners Carvery Bar, which is the oldest pub in town which also plays the widest genre of music
- The Summit Club then gives the tourists a feel of Las Vegas with live strip shows and a great party enviornment
- The last destination for the night is a visit to The Sands which is the prime location to be visited when in Johannesburg
What It Includes:
- This tour lasts for around 5-8 hours
- Tourists are transported on private vehicles
- The tourists are welcomed at each spot with welcome drinks to get them pumped up and in the mood to party all night.
- Drinks are also provided in the party bus to keep up with the mood
- Bottled water is provided to all tourists taking part in this tour
- Tourists don't need to worry about the facility and landing fees
- Entry fees to all the places like Maboneng Precinct, Stones, Cocoon Lifestyle, Kitcheners Carvery Bar, The Summit Club, The Sands are included in the fees of the trip
- Tourists have commented how this tour is an interesting and unique experience.
- Tourists love every location that they get to visit on this tour and also really enjoy the music at each of these places
- Travellers love how they do not have to worry about safety and get a chance to make new friends on this tour.
Is It Right:
- This tour advises people with serious medical ailments to not take part in it.
- The tour is not accessible to travellers who are using wheelchairs
- Read lessRead more