Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10 hours||(82 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
- A day trip to Cordoba, a historical city known as the Heart of Andalusia.
- Pickup and drop-off service is available from hotels in specified areas.
- Cordoba features attractions and landmarks originated from the Roman times to the Baroque era.
- Roman Bridge is about 250 meters long, offering great views of the city.
- Jewish Quarter is among the largest UNESCO-listed areas in the world.
- Another highlight of Cordoba is the Mezquita, a religious structure combining Islamic and Christian features and motifs.
- Travelers that join the day trip benefit of a walking tour of the city center.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Cordoba is an impressive city and a must-visit destination for travelers visiting Andalusia.
- History buffs and devotees of art and culture shouldn't miss the tour.
Your Experience With Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip?
- Enjoy a round trip to Cordoba on board a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Have great time while discovering the historic city of Cordoba and its outstanding attractions built throughout the last two millennia.
- Have a walking tour in the city center and admire views from the 250-meter long Roman Bridge.
- Acquaint yourself with the Jewish Quarter, a UNESCO-designated site, and its medieval Synagogue.
- Stay in awe when visiting the Mezquita, one of the most impressive mosques throughout the world.
- Discover the Christian altar in the Mezquita, which is the addition of the 16th century.
- Benefit of the pickup and drop-off.
What Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip Includes?
- Round trip on board a bus with air-conditioning
- Pickup and drop-off service from selected hotels
- Guidance by a knowledgeable guide
- Walking tour of the Cordoba city center and admission to the mosque and synagogue
- At some point during the Islamic era, Cordoba was the largest European city.
- You will find the Catholic cathedral in the heart of the Mezquita.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip?
- Most travelers agree that Cordoba is a beautiful city and a must-visit place for anyone visiting Andalusia.
- They have a high opinion about the guides' performances and how they led the tour.
- According to the reviews, the guided tour of the city is essential to getting to know the Heart of Andalusia properly.
- Several comments indicate that you should plan a few days to explore Cordoba on your own after joining the guided tour.
The day trip isn't disabled-friendly activity.
Present printed or electronic voucher to join the tour. You can cancel the order and receive a full refund for cancellations either 24 or 48 hours in advance depending on the provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear shoes suitable for walking.
- The tour price may vary depending on the pickup location.
- Little children need to sit in laps of the adults accompanying them.
Address / Pick up Location
Caixa Bank (Avenida de Andalucia), Malaga
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Private Airport Round Transfer
Duration: 30 minutes
E-BIKE TOUR 1 - Malaga Highest Peak - White Village Olias - El Palo (3hrs)
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Malaga Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch and Port Restaurant Dinner
Duration: 4 hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Gibraltar to Malaga Airport Shuttle Bus
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes