A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|7 hours.||(538 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
- A seven hour horseback excursion at Rancho Grande that includes a countryside hack, a barbecue feast and live music with line dancing.
- Rancho Grande is one of Mallorcaâ€™s most prominent riding schools and offers comprehensive lessons all year round for locals and tourists alike.
- Thanks to the beautiful countryside and landscapes on the island horse-riding is a popular and thrilling past-time.
- Rancho Grande is located in the foothills of Son Serra de Marina on the north coast of Mallorca and the Mediterranean coast can be seen from the ranch.
- The ride lasts around 80 minutes and winds along a circular route through fields and meadows.
- Itâ€™s also a bit of a party tour as once youâ€™ve finished your hack through the surrounding countryside youâ€™ll return to the ranch for a BBQ party which involves lots of meat, line dancing and sangria!
- This exhilarating tour allows you to enjoy the islands hidden beauty all from atop a beautiful stallion.
- Itâ€™s great for horse riders, animal lovers and new riders alike as the guides and tutors here are both professional and friendly and happy to get you riding.
- If you donâ€™t fancy riding or learning to ride, thereâ€™s an option to sit in a horse drawn wagon instead!
- This tour also provides a great form of exercise as the horse riding and line dancing will keep your body working out all day without you evening noticing!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for seasoned riders.
- Perfect for couples or BBQ fans.
Your Experience With A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca?
- The tour beings with hotel pick-up and from here youâ€™ll be transported to the tranquil Rancho Grande, one of Mallorcaâ€™s most prominent riding schools.
- Here youâ€™ll be paired up with your horse for the day before embarking on a hack that takes you through some of the islands most picturesque landscapes.
- If youâ€™ve never ridden before youâ€™ll have a short introduction to riding and then spend the 80 minute hack working on the basics.
- Youâ€™ll explore over 1,000,000 square metres of Northern Mallorca on horse back, enjoying the panoramic views as you go.
- When you return to the ranch youâ€™ll enjoy a local BBQ and lots of Spanish Sangria.
- After, take to the ranchâ€™s dance floor and try your hand at line-dancing.
- The ranch also has a petting zoo so if the little ones are with you theyâ€™ll never be bored.
- As the night draws to a close youâ€™ll be transported back into town and returned to your hotel.
What A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Includes?
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide.
- BBQ meal, line dancing and free sangria.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Rancho Grande.
- Don't worry if you've never ridden before, you'll soon pick it up.
- Pack your line dancing shoes!
- Wear comfortable clothes on the ride.
Travelers Reviews about A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If you're not a fan of horseriding but you want to join a friend, why not ride our wagon instead.
- Pick-up and drop-off transfers are available near most hotels in Palma. Simply give your tour guide your address.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick-up service available in Northern Mallorca including Cala Millor, Sa Coma, Cala Bona, Cala Ratjada, Cala Dor and more.
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Half-day Private Sailing Experience in Playa de Palma
Duration: 3 hours
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Private Mallorca: Making Paella Cooking Class with a Local
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.