Cheap The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
|8 hours.||(8,693 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
- This is a five to eight hour tour that visits Mallorca’s famous Caves of Drach, located on the east coast of the island close to the small town of Porto Cristo.
- This tour is perfect for families, couples and friends alike who’ve explored the entirety of Palma de Mallorca and are ready for an adventure in the surrounding countryside and coast.
- The caves encompass four giant caves and were discovered around 1338 though have been around, it’s presumed, for far longer than that to around the Miocene Era.
- The four caves, which are around 25 metres deep and 4 kilometers in length each, are named Black Cave, White Cave, Cave of Luis Salvador and the Cave of the French.
- All four caves are connected to each other and were formed by the Mediterranean Sea rushing through the holes in the rocks.
- They’re one of the main attractions and many tourists visit over the course of the year.
- The caves have fantastic acoustics so after you’ve enjoyed a boat ride across the lake, you’ll enjoy a short classical music concert.
- Porto Cristo is home to some fantastic family-run restaurants, quaint gift shops and weekend market stalls. Use your free time to get a taste for the local culture and to soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for geology fans.
- Great for historians. Ideal for intrepid explorers.
Your Experience With The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour?
- The day starts by hopping aboard a coach and taking the scenic drive over to Porto Cristo, located on the east coast of Mallorca.
- Here you’ll find the Caves of Drach where you’ll spend the morning exploring the impressive cave network and geological features including stalactites and stalagmites.
- Follow your guide around the caves to learn about their history which spans back to the Miocene Era!
- Enjoy a classical music performance on one of Europe’s largest underground lakes. The caves acoustic make for a sensational concert hall.
- Those on a full-day excursion can enjoy a delicious
- Mediterranean lunch in Porto Cristo.
- After, use your free time to explore the town itself or relax on the beach.
- On your way back to Palma you’ll stop at the famous Mallorca Pearl Shop.
What The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour Includes?
- Return coach transfers.
- Enterance to the Caves of Drach.
- Sightseeing tour in Porto Cristo.
- Visit pearl factory.
- Travel insurance.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Caves of Drach.
- Mallorca Pearl Shop.
- Lake Martel.
- Rural villages.
- Porto Cristo.
- Wear comfortable shoes, especially for climbing the 300 cave steps.
Travelers Reviews about The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour?
- The Caves of Drach have earned over 8,693 reviews and a 4-star rating on Tripadvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- There are lots of steps inside the cave so you must have a reasonable level of fitness.
- Pick-up points vary depending on month, please check with your tour guide before the departure.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Estacion Maritima No.2 or Escuela Nautica.
Youtube videos of The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Jeep Safari Mountains of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket