Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|4 hours.||(340 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
- A half-day coasteering adventure that seeâ€™s you climbing along some of Mallorcaâ€™s best cliff faces and jumping into the tranquil Mediterranean Sea.
- This adventure filled excursion provides a thrilling day out in is a great way to burn some energy if you consider yourself and adventure seeker or an outdoor person.
- Coasteering is a physical activity that encompasses moving along rocky coastline and outcrops.
- The coastline around the entire island of Mallorca provides a great playground for rock climbing thanks to the abundance of impressive rock formation, craggy cliffs, caves and plunge pools.
- The activity is a combination of abseiling, rock climbing, sea caving and swimming and itâ€™s considered to be quite adventurous!
- This tour offers a great alternative way to explore the fabulous and picturesque coastline of Mallorca.
- On this wet and wild day out you get the chance to get up-close and personal with the impressive rock formations and plunge deep into the tranquil Mediterranean sea.
- No experience is necessary to participate in this tour as the guides will tailor each activity around your personal ability. This means you have the opportunity to push yourself out of your comfort zone and try something new. Better yet, youâ€™re trying it on the beautiful island of Mallorca!
- The tour locations varies depending on the weather and the group ability but rest assured, whichever beautiful cliff face youâ€™re jumping off, youâ€™re bound to have an exhilarating time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for thrill seekers.
- Perfect for adventure lovers.
- Ideal for outdoor fanatics.
Your Experience With Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour?
- Your adventurous day out begins with hotel-pick up where your friendly guide will transport you over to the designated meeting point for your safety briefing.
- Once here youâ€™ll be acquainted with the group before getting kitted out with all the latest safety equipment including harness, helmet and ropes. Youâ€™ll also put on a lovely wetsuit!
- Next its back in the mini van as the tour departs to the coastal location of the day.
- After arriving at the set location along the coast of Mallorca your adventure can finally begin! The day will be spent abseiling down cliff faces, jumping off into the sea, exploring caves and scrambling across rocky terrain.
- The most exhilarating and adrenaline fueled part of the day will be the cliff jumping which sees you plunge of the side of a cliff into the sea below. These jumps vary between 3 and 12 metres and itâ€™s entirely up to you how high you wish to jump!
- The day ends with a spot of rappelling and abseiling down the side of a cliff face with your new friends. Once at the bottom, jump into the ocean to cool down after a hot and sweaty four hour work out!
- Once youâ€™ve finished doing all the cliff jumping, rock climbing and swimming that you can muster itâ€™s time to jump back in the van and return to the meeting point where youâ€™ll be transferred back to your hotel.
What Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour Includes?
- Spanish, German and English speaking guide.
- Safety equipment, harness and wetsuit.
- Liability insurance.
- Transport to venue.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Differing spots on Mallorca's coast (wave dependant).
- Remember to pack a swimsuit, towel, suncream and shoes that cover your toes.
- Bring a snack for some extra energy.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You must inform your tour guide of your height, weight and shoe size in advance.
- Minimum age to take part is 12 and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We provide the canyoning gear including wetsuit, life jacket, helmet and harness.
Address / Pick up Location
- This tour provides hotel pick-up service. Simply provide the tour company with your hotel address.
- Best Palma Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.