Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Over eight hours||(363 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
- This guided tour by multiple transport options reveals beautiful valleys, mountains, and coastline of Mallorca Island.
- Among the top activities of the tour are the rides on Tren de Soller (tram) and a wooden, electric train.
- From the cabin of the electric train travelers will admire the Sierra Tramuntana mountain range.
- A boat tour to La Calobra Cove reveals an exquisite beach flanked by cliffs high around 200 meters/655 feet.
- Accessing the Torrent de Pareis, a natural monument that separates two cliffs, is part of the day tour as well.
- In the town of Inca, travelers acquaint themselves with the local leather industry.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The activity is suitable for travelers of all ages.
- Join the guided tour if you are passionate about the wonders of nature.
- If you wish to learn more about Mallorca Island, don't miss this guided tour.
Your Experience With Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South?
- Traverse the countryside of Mallorca Island and admire scenic landscapes, mountains, and coastline of the island.
- Explore Mallorca from land and sea while enjoying rides by bus, tram, train, and boat.
- While you are on an electric train, you will marvel at the rugged Tramuntana mountain range.
- At some point, you will board a catamaran that takes you to La Calobra Cove, one of the most exquisite coves on the island.
- Travel to Inca and learn about the town's production of leather items.
- Have time to explore the Torrent de Pareis, a narrow torrent separating two cliffs, on your own.
What Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South Includes?
- Professional guidance by an expert guide
- Train, tram, boat, and bus rides
- Sierra Tramuntana is about 90 km/56 mi long, running from northeast to southwest of the island of Mallorca.
- La Calobra is one of the most scenic and photogenic locations on the island.
Travelers Reviews about Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South?
- The majority of travelers have enjoyed the day trip, stating that it is a great activity for every visitor of Mallorca.
- A number of travelers underline the exceptional organization of the day trip, with every mode of transport being readily available upon their arrival.
- Former tour participants have a great opinion about the conduct of the guide, his language skills and knowledge.
- According to the existing reviews and comments, the Scenic Island Tour is an entertaining, enlightening and pleasant activity.
The tour isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Present either paper or mobile ticket to take part in the guided tour of Mallorca Island. Receive a full refund for canceling the order at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Seats for little children are available.
- Depending on location, pickups from designated points take place between 8 and 9 am.
Address / Pick up Location
Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, and Camp de Mar resorts
- Best Palma Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.