Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Six hours||(46 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
- This activity unlocks the world of sea caves, which are the most stunning wonders of nature of the Balearic Islands.
- Cova de Colombs consists of a network of interconnected caves, subterranean lakes and intriguing rock formations.
- The assigned guide offers personal experience on this interesting sea cave adventure.
- While exploring wide caves or crawl through loopholes, participants can admire stunning natural formations that started to form tens of millions of years ago.
- To enter the caves, travelers don't need to dive.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Make sure you are at least in the average physical shape to be able to keep up.
- If you are curious about speleology, this activity may be the highlight of your vacation in the Balearic Islands.
- Adventurers should also join the small-group guided tour.
Your Experience With Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca?
- You will benefit from a pickup and drop-off service and a comfortable ride to the starting point for exploring.
- Swim to the caves that aren't below the sea level and have personalized attention from your assigned guide.
- Observe stalactites and mineral deposits that originated in the course of millions and tens of millions years.
- Explore broad areas and squeeze through "loopholes" while exploring the incredible caverns.
- Acquaint yourself with the geology of the caves and marvel at stunning subterranean lakes.
- Lay eyes on colorful mineral deposits.
What Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca Includes?
- The convenience of a pickup and drop-off service.
- Professional guidance of an expert guide and necessary gear.
- During the tour, you will need to hike about 40 minutes in each direction.
- To reach the cave, you have to swim about 200 meters.
Travelers Reviews about Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca?
- Physically-active participants that are in an excellent shape have enjoyed the guided tour very much.
- Their comments indicate that this tour is one of the highlights of their holiday in Mallorca.
- They commended the conduct and friendliness of their tour guides.
- Some of them underlined that sometimes you will need to swim against the current to enter the cave.
- All of the ex-participants agree in their reviews that the natural formations are very beautiful.
- Overall, this should be a great experience to anyone physically fit for the activity.
This activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Present a paper or mobile ticket to join the sea caving. Redeem a full refund for cancellations no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Only people older than 12 can join the sea caving tour.
- If you have some health issue such as heart or back problems, you shouldn't do this tour.
Address / Pick up Location
Passeig Estany d'en Mas, 61, Palma
- Best Palma Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.