Cheap Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
|Six hours||(37 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca Discount Prices
We are comparing Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
- This activity unlocks the world of sea caves, which are the most stunning wonders of nature of the Balearic Islands.
- Cova de Colombs consists of a network of interconnected caves, subterranean lakes and intriguing rock formations.
- The assigned guide offers personal experience on this interesting sea cave adventure.
- While exploring wide caves or crawl through loopholes, participants can admire stunning natural formations that started to form tens of millions of years ago.
- To enter the caves, travelers don't need to dive.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Make sure you are at least in the average physical shape to be able to keep up.
- If you are curious about speleology, this activity may be the highlight of your vacation in the Balearic Islands.
- Adventurers should also join the small-group guided tour.
Your Experience With Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca?
- You will benefit from a pickup and drop-off service and a comfortable ride to the starting point for exploring.
- Swim to the caves that aren't below the sea level and have personalized attention from your assigned guide.
- Observe stalactites and mineral deposits that originated in the course of millions and tens of millions years.
- Explore broad areas and squeeze through "loopholes" while exploring the incredible caverns.
- Acquaint yourself with the geology of the caves and marvel at stunning subterranean lakes.
- Lay eyes on colorful mineral deposits.
What Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca Includes?
- The convenience of a pickup and drop-off service.
- Professional guidance of an expert guide and necessary gear.
- During the tour, you will need to hike about 40 minutes in each direction.
- To reach the cave, you have to swim about 200 meters.
Travelers Reviews about Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca?
- Physically-active participants that are in an excellent shape have enjoyed the guided tour very much.
- Their comments indicate that this tour is one of the highlights of their holiday in Mallorca.
- They commended the conduct and friendliness of their tour guides.
- Some of them underlined that sometimes you will need to swim against the current to enter the cave.
- All of the ex-participants agree in their reviews that the natural formations are very beautiful.
- Overall, this should be a great experience to anyone physically fit for the activity.
This activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Present a paper or mobile ticket to join the sea caving. Redeem a full refund for cancellations no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Only people older than 12 can join the sea caving tour.
- If you have some health issue such as heart or back problems, you shouldn't do this tour.
Address / Pick up Location
Passeig Estany d'en Mas, 61, Palma
Youtube videos of Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.