Cheap Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
|Around 1:30 hours||(140 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca Discount Prices
We are comparing Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
- Cuevas dels Hams is one of the top attractions of Mallorca and the Balearic Islands, featuring unique climate and vegetation.
- The site consists of three caves, each with its own character and appeal.
- While visitors discover the Caves of Hams on a guided tour, they explore amazing rock formations and stalactites among many other things.
- Within the caves, a botanical garden exhibits plants unique to this underground area.
- A documentary introduces the origins of Mallorca Island, its early residents and how the caves formed some 10 million years ago.
- Musical performance known as "Magical Mozart" takes place in the Sea of Venice lake.
- Through other contents, visitors can discover how life came into existence a few billion years ago.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Caves of Hams is a must-see attraction of Mallorca to every visitor to the island.
- Fans of nature, science and art, in particular, find this site incredibly attractive.
- People interested in natural history and the deep time history should also pay a visit to the Cuevas dels Hams.
Your Experience With Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca?
- Visit one of the top attractions of Mallorca Island and the Balearic Islands.
- Take a guided tour of an 850-meter long stretch inside the Cuevas dels Hams and marvel at beautifully-illuminated stalactites and other cave formations.
- Learn the facts related to this 10-million years old cave and discover the origins of life stretching back to deep time.
- Lay eyes on the endemic vegetation of the cave that is different from what you can see on the island's surface.
- Discover the botanical garden, Sea of Venice Lake, and the blue cave.
- Attend the musical performance named "Magical Mozart" and the documentary revealing the history of Mallorca and the formation of the Hams Caves.
What Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca Includes?
- Access to the Hams Caves and the guided tour
- Musical show, entry to the botanical garden, documentary film, interactive content and access to the picnic area
- Best time to visit the Cuevas dels Hams is around 2 pm.
- The caves have been discovered only at the beginning of the 20th century.
Travelers Reviews about Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca?
- Overall, travelers that visited the Caves of Hams agree that the site is very beautiful.
- They describe the guided tour of the caves informative and entertaining.
- The vast majority of visitors had a great time during the musical performance.
- Some of them recommend to future visitors to dress lightly since the caves are hot and humid.
- Although some visitors had minor complaints, the overall rate of the Hams Caves implies that the site is a must-visit attraction of Mallorca.
This attraction isn't wheelchair friendly.
Present your paper or mobile ticket to enter the Hams Caves. Cancel your order up to 24 hours in advance to redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Cuevas dels Hams doesn't operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- Audio guide is available in several languages, including English, Spanish, French, German and Chinese.
Address / Pick up Location
Ctra. Ma-4020 Manacor – Porto Cristo Km.11, Mallorca
Youtube videos of Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
Duration: Two hours
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Jeep Safari Mountains of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
Duration: 5 hours.
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours