Vancouver International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
3 to 6 hours
- A place where you can relax before your departure or in-between flights from the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge.
- Located, at the Vancouver International Airport travelers get a chance a wind regardless of where they are flying to.
- A passenger who wan to relax may choose from either a 2-, 3-, or 6-hour package to suit their schedule.
What You'll Do:
- Relax while you wait to get on your next flight or before you head to your destination.
- Wait in any of the lounges and enjoy a shower room (for international flights only), delicious and comforting meals, high-speed Wi-Fi and private resting areas.
- Choose from a 2-, 3-, or 6-hour package to suit their schedule.
What It Includes:
- There are different scheduling options for the convenience of the passenger; a 2-, 3-, or 6-hour package.
- A variety of lounges and amenities to choose from.
- Access to delicious and comforting meals, high-speed Wi-Fi and private resting areas.
- It was an excellent place to spend 3 hours before getting on the next plane to Australia.
- Our flight was delayed and we had to spend time at the plaza lounge but it was time well-spent.
Is It Right:
- A plaza lounge is a great option for you to rest between flights.
- Perhaps if your flight got delayed, spending some time here would do you a lot of good.
- Read lessRead more