The Vancouver Art Deco & Chocolate Tasting Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
- This tour of about 3 hours is about the unravelling of the art and culture of Vancouver.
- The travellers get to Downtown Vancouver of the 1920s and 1930s to discover the various artforms hidden in the midst of the places.
- They also get to see one of the city's best Art decoration and architecture.
What You'll Do:
- The departure point is Vogue Theatre, 918 Granville St, Vancouver.
- The travellers get a glimpse of the Vogue Theatre, a streamlined beauty built on money earned from rum making back in those days.
- The guests on this tour also walk along Granville Street to the fabulous Commodore Ballroom which is inspired by ancient middle eastern temples.
What It Includes:
- The tourists also get a glimpse of the Power Block, rich in the colours of ancient Egyptian artistry.
- The travellers get an oppertunity to hear tales of murder and fame at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- There are no provisions of food and drinks included in the trip but food tasting of the region is done by the travellers.
- The travellers on this tour were very intrigued by the criminal and goosebump filled stories of murder.
- Travellers are also happy to have had the oppertunity to visit the art works and also taste some of the food in the region.
Is It Right:
- There is no official age group for this tour.
- Children and infants are to be taken care of by parents while on the long tour.
- Read lessRead more