Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
- This is a half an hour journey involving the sights of Vancouver's waterfront is the highlight of the trip.
- Along with this they also get to dine for dinner on the cruise.
- Also they get to travel by boat and see the sights of night from the water.
What You'll Do:
- The travellers get to go for the trip by getting picked up from the departure point of 501 Denman St, Vancouver.
- Along with the included sightseeing and boat ride the travellers get to see the North Shore Mountains which is one of the beautiful places to go to.
- The travellers are provided with individual tour of the West Vancouver shoreline and explore the beautiful place nesteled by the Coast Mountains.
What It Includes:
- The guests travel by various places like Vancouver Downtown as well as the Canada Place Building.
- Also the travel plan moves along the Lions Gate Bridge Rd and goes past the cruise terminal.
- Buffet lunch with a lot of option of food and drinks are available to the travellers.
- Travellers are very happy to be on this cruise trip which gave them enough oppertunity to see various places as well as enjoy the tasty diner at the cruise.
- Travellers are also excited to be on the trip which gave him immense fun and an enthrilled journey through the waters of the Vancouver bay.
Is It Right:
- Generally families are advised to be on this trip because of the length and exposure of the trip.
- There is no age bar on the people participating on this trip and infants are allowed if escorted and supervised by the parents.
- Read lessRead more