Vancouver Art Gallery Entry
- This is a 1 day tour of the art and culture of Vancouver.
- The travellers get to Vancouver Art Gallerys to discover the various artforms hidden in the midst of the places.
- They also get to see one of the city's best Art decoration and architecture.
What You'll Do:
- The departure point isVancouver Art Gallery.
- The travellers get a glimpse of the art gallery which is one of the most coveted places of the Vancouver region..
- The guests on this tour also get to see the works by renowned Canadian Modernist painter Emily Carr .
What It Includes:
- The tourists also get a glimpse of the Power Block, rich in the colours of ancient Egyptian artistry.
- The travellers get an oppertunity to hear tales of murder and fame at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- There are no provisions of food and drinks included in the trip
- The traveller on this tour was very excited to see the various artworks of the region.
- Another traveller was very happy to have had the oppertunity to visit the art works and also witness the excellent works by famous artists
Is It Right:
- There is no official age group for this tour.
- Children and infants are to be taken care of by parents while on the long tour.
- Read lessRead more