Vancouver Craft Beer and Distillery Tour
- This tour of about 3 hours is about the unravelling of the art and culture of Vancouver.
- The travellers get to Downtown Vancouver of the 1920s and 1930s to discover the various artforms hidden in the midst of the places.
- They also get to see one of the city's best Art decoration and architecture.
What You'll Do:
- The departure point is 901 West Cordova Street
- The travellers get a glimpse of the Vogue Theatre, a streamlined beauty built on money earned from rum making back in those days.
- The guests also get a chance to taste one of the finest breweries of beer in the region..
What It Includes:
- The tourists also get a glimpse of 2 micro breweries of beer where fine beer is brewed..
- The travellers get an oppertunity to hear tales of murder and fame at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- There are no provisions of food and drinks included in the trip but beverages of the region is done by the travellers.
- The traveller on this tour was very excited to hear about the criminal and goosebump filled stories of murder.
- Travellers are also quite happy to have had the oppertunity to visit the art works and also taste some of the food in the region.
Is It Right:
- There is no official age group for this tour.
- Children are not advised to be on this craft and beer trip but infants can be taken to the tour under proper supervision from the parents
- Read lessRead more