Cheap Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
|4 hours.||(359 review)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
- A small group guided tour of Budapest, stopping at the cities biggest and best sites.
- The best way to see Budapest in all its glory without missing a single thing.
- It’s a great way to develop your knowledge of the city.
- Your informative tour guide will provide ample information on the history of Budapest and its impressive buildings.
- The tour differs from most as its duration is flexible, allowing you to fit more sights in as you go along.
- It provides a hassle free way of filling your day with culture and history while orientating your with the city.
- Expect to visit Matthias Church, Gellert Hall, the Statte Opera and St. Stephen's Basilica along the way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for first time visitors.
- Perfect if you've got an afternoon to spare.
- Ideal for culture vultures.
Your Experience With Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit?
- Take a morning or afternoon small group tour around the capital.
- See the State Opera, Andrassy Avenue, St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Parliament Building and Gellert Hill all up close.
- Visit the Castle District and explore at your leisure.
- Head over to Buda to see the beautiful Matthias Church.
- Visit Budapest’s impressive citadel, the Gellert Hall.
- Follow your knowledgeable and friendly guide, learning about the cities history as you go.
What Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit Includes?
- Professional and knowledgable tour guide.
- Hotel pickup.
- Route itinerary.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- State Opera.
- Andrassy Avenue.
- City Park.
- Castle District.
- Matthias Church.
- Fisherman's Bastion.
- Gelllert Hill.
- Budapest Citadel.
- Parliament Building.
- St. Stephen's Basilica.
- Dohany Street.
- Margaret Bridge.
- Elizabeth Bridge.
- This tour includes a lot of walking, make sure you're wearing appropriate footwear.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit?
- The Budapest City Sightseeing Tour has earned over 359 reviews and a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tours first stop is City Park and the final stop is Gellert Hill.
Address / Pick up Location
- This tour includes hotel pickup.
Youtube videos of Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest Gala Concert + Dinner & Cruise
Duration: 3 hours.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes