Cheap Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour Tickets
|4 hours.||(250 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour?
- A half-day coasteering adventure that see’s you climbing along some of Mallorca’s best cliff faces and jumping into the tranquil Mediterranean Sea.
- This adventure filled excursion provides a thrilling day out in is a great way to burn some energy if you consider yourself and adventure seeker or an outdoor person.
- Coasteering is a physical activity that encompasses moving along rocky coastline and outcrops.
- The coastline around the entire island of Mallorca provides a great playground for rock climbing thanks to the abundance of impressive rock formation, craggy cliffs, caves and plunge pools.
- The activity is a combination of abseiling, rock climbing, sea caving and swimming and it’s considered to be quite adventurous!
- This tour offers a great alternative way to explore the fabulous and picturesque coastline of Mallorca.
- On this wet and wild day out you get the chance to get up-close and personal with the impressive rock formations and plunge deep into the tranquil Mediterranean sea.
- No experience is necessary to participate in this tour as the guides will tailor each activity around your personal ability. This means you have the opportunity to push yourself out of your comfort zone and try something new. Better yet, you’re trying it on the beautiful island of Mallorca!
- The tour locations varies depending on the weather and the group ability but rest assured, whichever beautiful cliff face you’re jumping off, you’re bound to have an exhilarating time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for thrill seekers.
- Perfect for adventure lovers.
- Ideal for outdoor fanatics.
Your Experience With Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour?
- Your adventurous day out begins with hotel-pick up where your friendly guide will transport you over to the designated meeting point for your safety briefing.
- Once here you’ll be acquainted with the group before getting kitted out with all the latest safety equipment including harness, helmet and ropes. You’ll also put on a lovely wetsuit!
- Next its back in the mini van as the tour departs to the coastal location of the day.
- After arriving at the set location along the coast of Mallorca your adventure can finally begin! The day will be spent abseiling down cliff faces, jumping off into the sea, exploring caves and scrambling across rocky terrain.
- The most exhilarating and adrenaline fueled part of the day will be the cliff jumping which sees you plunge of the side of a cliff into the sea below. These jumps vary between 3 and 12 metres and it’s entirely up to you how high you wish to jump!
- The day ends with a spot of rappelling and abseiling down the side of a cliff face with your new friends. Once at the bottom, jump into the ocean to cool down after a hot and sweaty four hour work out!
- Once you’ve finished doing all the cliff jumping, rock climbing and swimming that you can muster it’s time to jump back in the van and return to the meeting point where you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
What Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour Includes?
- Spanish, German and English speaking guide.
- Safety equipment, harness and wetsuit.
- Liability insurance.
- Transport to venue.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Differing spots on Mallorca's coast (wave dependant).
- Remember to pack a swimsuit, towel, suncream and shoes that cover your toes.
- Bring a snack for some extra energy.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You must inform your tour guide of your height, weight and shoe size in advance.
- Minimum age to take part is 12 and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We provide the canyoning gear including wetsuit, life jacket, helmet and harness.
Address / Pick up Location
- This tour provides hotel pick-up service. Simply provide the tour company with your hotel address.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Mallorca Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket