Cheap Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour Tickets
|The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.||(118 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour?
- The Mount Teide Observatory is the largest solar facility in the world, and the guided tour of this place reveals many interesting facts about the sun and astrophysics.
- Also, this observatory is one of 3 best places for exploring the sky on earth.
- The guided tour includes a film about the sky above the Canary Islands, observing the sun and a tour of the professional night scope.
- Here, you will be able to examine the sun with complete safety and observe its flares and sunspots.
- The solar observatory also disposes of different areas that are introduced during the tour.
- The facility also has many telescopes for daytime and nighttime observations that vary significantly in size.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This enriching guided tour is especially interesting to people interested in astrophysics, scientific research and the space outside of our world.
- Also, if you dream of working in one such facility, the tour of the observatory will delight you.
Your Experience With Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour?
- During this enlightening tour, you will learn a lot about astrophysics and how scientists examine the universe.
- In addition to interesting lessons, you will have a unique opportunity to safely examine the sun.
- Furthermore, you will watch a short film that shows how the sky above the Canary Islands looks like.
- Walk grounds of the largest solar observatory in the world.
- Also, you will get yourself acquainted with the everyday routine of the people that work here.
What Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour Includes?
- The ticket to the Mount Teide Observatory combines entry and the guided tour of the place.
- During the guided tour, you will gain access to 3 different scopes.
- Through 2 of these scopes, you will examine the sun.
- The 3rd scope is a professional night scope.
- At this spot, you will find many big telescopes, but during the day, you will use the small ones to safely examine the sun.
- Most of the guided tour takes place outside, so prepare accordingly.
- If you suffer from altitude sickness, consult your doctor before booking this guided tour.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Ratings of this experience on Get Your Guide and TripAdvisor websites are 4.6 and 4.5 (out of 5) respectively.
- Participants in this tour describe the activity as very interesting.
- For the most part, they enjoyed the performance of tour guides.
- Most of them found observing the sun quite interesting.
- The guided tour of the Mount Teide Observatory isn't wheelchair friendly.
- You can present either mobile or paper voucher in order to take part in this activity.
- In case of timely cancellation, you will receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that it is usually colder on Mount Teide than below, so prepare warm cloth regardless of the season.
- If you have issues with breathing, heart or something else, consult the doctor before you book this tour.
- Due to unfavorable weather conditions, the guided tour may be cancelled. Some things you are almost 100% sure to need during this tour are water, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Address / Pick up Location
- The starting point of the tour is Mount Teide Observatory, located at "Km. 37" on the TF-24 highway.
Youtube videos of Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.