Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A super-comfortable sightseeing cruise to Fjord, Oslo.
- Discover the diverse, unique islands and the colourful houses. Its a picture-postcard scenary out there.
- Witness fascinating landscapes, incredible city views and the gorgeous hills surrounding the Oslo city.
What Tours Includes?
- The meeting point of the tour is at the waterfront of Oslo City Hall at Pier 3.
- Get to see the scenic landscapes from the sea, offering a unique viewpoint.
- Buy refreshments before settling down in the ship if you want to
- Ship will pass through deep bays and some islands with picturesque summer homes.
- Get introduced to the famed Norwegian coastline.
- Take photos of the picturesque islands, charming summer-homes and towering mountains.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The total cruise is of about 2 hours.
- Free cancellation is available if the water is frozen during winters.
- Ticket to the Bygdøy Museums and refreshments are not included
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The people who have been a part of this tour have said that they loved how wonderful this trip was and how they got to hear about the history of islands which they explored on this trip.
- Tourists have suggested that one should arrive early to grab a good seat to avoid mass gathering.
- Travellers have commented that this is a great trip that allows them to enjoy a spectacular view.
- Some people have even said that this trip is a great way to spend the afternoon in Oslo
- The participants of this tour have loved the friendly staff during this tour
- If you want to see the city in a completely different way, this is the tour you must be opting for.
- The trip provides great provision for pictures which will forever remain as your memories