Do you want to explore the waterways, beaches, seashore attractions and the amazing skyline appearances of Oslo? The best way to do this is to go for Oslo boat tours. They have been designed and organized to take you on boat tours to beaches and Islands while some are built to give you lunch/dinner amidst live entertainment as you cruise the waterways. But you have to get the best of these boat tours in Oslo, which is why we have this list of the best Oslo boat tours. Our list also contains all categories of Oslo boat tours like best Oslo cruise tours, cheap Oslo boat trips, Oslo hop on hop off boat tours, Oslo city boat rides, and so many others. Specific boat tours in Oslo picked include: Oslo Combo Tour: Grand City Tour and Oslo Fjord Cruise‚ Private Fjordcruise: Bergen & Oslofjord by Zodiac Speed Boat‚ 2-Hour Oslo Fjord Sightseeing Cruise‚ 3-Hour Norwegian Evening Cruise aboard a Wooden Sailing Boat on the Oslo Fjord‚ 3 h. Private Boat trip with Captain at the Oslofojord onboard charming wooden ship and many more.
Each of the boat tours were picked due to the presence of features like instant confirmation, nice comments from travelers, users’ reviews, easy booking, friendly prices, high star ratings, discounted combos, and great recommendation from top suppliers. Furthermore, we didn’t forget to add tours that include visiting beaches and seashore attractions of Oslo including: Oslo Opera House‚ Akershus Fortress‚ Viking Ship Museum‚ Kon-Tiki Museum‚ Huk Naturist Beach and lots more. In addition to each content of boat tours in Oslo picked, we added information and other benefits associated with booking the tours. You need not stress yourself again, they are 99.9% done for you. The remaining 0.1% is your booking.
|Oslo Fjord By Boat With Buffet & Norwegian Beer Tasting||€135.74|
|1,5 hour City Cruise | 5 stops||€24.37|
|2-Hour Oslo Fjord Sightseeing Cruise||€36.3|
|3-Hour Norwegian Evening Cruise Aboard a Wooden Sailing Boat on the Oslo Fjord||€49.59|
|Oslo Nature Walks: Island hopping||€48|
|Self-Guided Full-Day Round Trip From Oslo To Sognefjord With Flåm Railway||€462.83|
|Morning Yoga Cruise||€64.99|
|Silent Oslo Fjord Cruise||€64.99|
|Fishing in Oslo Fjord||€817.9|
|Private guided day tour Bergen to Oslo - incl Nærøyfjord Cruise and Flåm Railway||€797.45|
The Viking Ship Museum and Historical Museum Ticket
Oslo Combo Tour: Grand City Tour and Oslo Fjord Cruise
City Sightseeing Oslo Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
2-Hour Oslo Fjord Sightseeing Cruise
Taste of Oslo Walking Tour
Small-Group Oslo Bike Tour: City Highlights
Oslo Nature Walks: Island hopping
The price of Oslo boat tours varies on the kind of service you choose. Oslo boat tours offer great services which include afternoon tea cruise, evening cruise, three-course dinner cruise, pizza cruise, sunset boat cruise, and many more. Prices start from €24.37 and go up to €925.77.
Oslo boat tours are spectacular tours that take you through the waterways of Oslo city, which is famous for its rivers for the purposes of trade. They allow you to have stunning views of the city’s skylines, let you see the Oslo shoreline attractions and have great lunch and dinner options on the decks of boats.