Oslo Attractions Pass / Travel Card
Duration: 3 days
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- One of the easiest and cheapest ways to travel through out the capital of Norway is the Oslo pass which allows travellers to visit all the popular tourist attractions without having to worry about repeated bookings and standing in queues.
- The Oslo Pass also includes additional discounts for sightseeing, restaurants, shops and leisure places.
- Buy the pass based on the duration of your stay in Oslo.
What Tours Includes?
- The scheduled place of departure is the Oslo Visitor Centre, Jernbanetorget 1 inside Ostbanehalle.
- This pass offers tremendous flexibility of duration. You can choose between the 48-hour Visit pass, 72-hour pass or the 24-hour Pass. The scheduled departure timings are for all the passes. They start from 9:00 am and end around 6 pm.
- Highlights of this tour include The Norway Castle, Akershus Castle, and Fortress, Astrup Fearnley Musset, Children’s International Art Museum, Viking Ship (museum), Nobel Museum and many more such wonderful places for you to enjoy.
- The tickets are valid for the number of days of the validity of the Oslo Pass. A tourist can visit each attraction only once during the day.
- As discount options are there, food and gratuities are not included in the Pass.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- This pass has a 3 days validity
- The Oslo Pass also includes a ferry ride to Bygdoy.
- Pass grants free entry upto 30 museums.
- Public transport in Zone 1 and Zone 2 is free.
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus and Boat are not included or discounted.
- The trip is accessible by wheelchair.
- Most travellers can participate in this tour.
- Infants must sit on laps.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Past travellers recommend the tour as a great way to explore throughout the city of Oslo.
- Sites such as the Fram, Maritime Museum, and Kon Tiki museums are highly recommended by other travellers.
- Certainly it is one of the brilliant ways to explore the city at your own pace