Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- Oslo, being 1000 years old, has a long history and horrifying stories, and this tour allows the tourists who participate, to hear a few spooky stories about ghosts and criminals
- Discover the old Royal Palace which is now a very recognizable symbol that is found in the city of Oslo.
- This is a tour that allows travellers to learn more about the myths and legends of Oslo
What Tours Includes?
- Starting from City Hall, you go to Arkeshus Fortress, walk through some of the oldest parts of Oslo which have a history that dates back to the 17th century
- The pickup is usually offered from centrally located points and they do not pick up from Air BNB or from any private accommodation
- Learn about the history of Oslo which also includes information about the time when Vikings were the ones who ruled the country.
- Visit various locations such as the main street of Karl Johan where they can get the opportunity to view the parliament, the theatre, the University, the Royal Palace, and the Grand C.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The maximum time to cover this tour is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Travellers who aren’t fluent in English should be assured as the trip is led by a multi-lingual guide.
- The package includes all taxes and fees of the guide
- Children who are taking part on this tour need to be accompanied by adults.
- For the trip, wheelchair is also accessible.
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Travellers enjoyed this tour as they get to learn about the history of Oslo and listen to spooky stories.
- Private tour ensures for a personalized experience which is a requirement for large families