Food Tours in Oslo | Wine Tours in Oslo
Duration: 6 hours
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- Boat tour across Oslo Fjord that will take you to the local Norwegian bars, let you try the local beer, and then get you to embark on a wooden sail.
- Come close with the Norwegian culture through this interactive walking tour
What Tours Includes?
- Get a stop over at the Oslo Fjord.
- The meeting point for this tour is at The Tiger Jernbanetorget.
- Walk around the city centre and stop at the local fish shop to try some dried and cured fish.
- Follow your guide to a small cafe and try the unique Norwegian Pizza with dried and cured seafood
- Taste old fashioned dessert made out of potatoes, and try other kinds of local specialty snacks and beer.
- Try out the unlimited amount of Norwegian shrimp served on this tour followed by a dinner and desserts.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- The total time to cover this entire tour is about 6 hours.
- Wine and spirits can be purchased at the duty-free as some of them can be pretty expensive .
- You are requested to carry a jacket as it gets pretty cold in the evening.
- You will also be granted entry to Fort Fjord
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tour was thoroughly enjoyed by travellers as they got to enjoy street art.
- Tourists loved how the beer served was of the perfect size and they also appreciated that they got to visit some very beautiful locations
- Participants of this tour have recommended this tour as a must-visit when one is in Oslo.
- Get to indulge yourselves in the beautiful history of this place with your guide
- This tour is meant for those who love a bit of adventure in their lives.