Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- An excursion that takes you back into the 6000 â€“ year old history of Greek Grape cultivation at the Museum of Wine.
- It is a wine tasting and wine production sightseeing tour from Athens as well as learning the importance of wine on the ancient and modern life of the Greeks.
- Also a visit to distinctive vineyards to see hot grapes are cultivated and reaped plus tasting different varietals form the winegrowing region.
What Tours Includes?
- Visit the Mesogaia Winegrowing region which is the oldest and largest in Greece where varieties of amazing wines are produced crudely.
- Pay visit to the Dionysus, the Greek god of wine as well as visit the archaeological site at the Amphiareion Sanctuary in Oropos.
- Travel alongside your small group (max. 18 people) to ensure personalized service and private chat with your guide.
- Add to your knowledge of the Greekâ€™s awesome wines by listening to what your guide has to tell you about them.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Exploration time up to 5 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Private half â€“ day excursion
- Transportation in a private car or mini-van
- Pickup and Dropoff in Hotel
- Professional Local Tour leader/driver
- Fuel and toll expenses
- Informative materials and booklets
- Insurance on Liability
- All applicable taxes are being handled
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- One of the places visited is the Wine Estate, the tour to this place is fascinating as well as when we go to Museum of Lazaridis
- Wow is what filled our mouth when we rounded off this excursion
- A perfect choice to have the best of times exploring Athens lifestyle when it comes to wine drinking and production
- The right option for every wine lovers and drinkers