Aran Islands Scenic Flight and Galway Rail Tour from Dublin
- It is a full day flight and rail trip from Dublin that flies you to the thrilling Aran Island of Inis Mor.
- It is a tour to discover the Ireland of old, an island that's rich for its culture, heritage and hospitality.
- It is a visit to some of the famous landmarks such as Dun Aonghasa and Na Seacht Teampaill, the Seven Churches.
What You'll Do:
- Unwind from a usual routine and get mesmerized by the spectacular scenery at the ancient fort of DAºn Aengus.
- Enjoy a break at the Aran Sweater Market and grab a quick but scrumptious lunch.
- Get fascinated by the beauty around the limestone pavements and isolated rocks, with wild Atlantic views through your drive.
What It Includes:
- All admission and transfers
- Reserved seats on trains
- Information pack
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- 14 hours day tour
- This tour is the best to take when holidaying in Ireland.
- This is a great tour, with friendly and knowledgeable guides.
Is It Right:
- you are fond of tasting different cuisines, you must take this tour to relish a typical Irish lunch at Kilronan.
- If you prefer travelling on your holiday tours on various modes of transports, you shouldn't miss this tour for an exciting combined air and rail journey.
- Read lessRead more