London Underground 2-Hour Tube Tour
- This is a walk back into history that has lasted for more than 150 years as you stroll through Bakers street - one of oldest tube stations.
- A historical tour where you will learn the history of the tube and get a glimpse of the origin of this amazing progress of transportation system in London.
- A small - group history - unveiling tour that consists of not more than 15 people so that you will have more personalized attention of the tour guide.
What You'll Do:
- Walk back in time to when the tube station was still in operation and learn the history that most traveler to London don't know exist.
- Visit and travel a bit into the historical icons from the key periods in the history of London oldest underground stations.
- Discover the origin of this unique abandoned network and how it has been an ideal region for train enthusiasts for years from all over the world.
What It Includes:
- A 2 - hours (approx.) train tour
- Travel alongside a professional local guide
- History - telling and live commentary
- Entry into the abandoned train stations highlighted buildings
- Small - group tour (max. of 15 travelers)
- It was a great history - unveiling tour. My kids and I were bamboozled from the fascinating facts we learnt from the tour guide about the underground station.
- Everything about this expedition was well - organized, also the guide was interesting and interactive. He left all our questions answered knowledgeably
Is It Right:
- A recommended tour for historians and train fanatics.
- A perfect choice for families or group of friends to experience something unique and educative for all ages.
- Read lessRead more