Yarra Valley Wine Tour with Local Harvest Tastings from Melbourne
8 hours 30 minutes
- A 10 hour long trip which allows the travellers to experience a day in the outskirts of the city of Melbourne.
- A chance to experience the Yarra Valley and its majestic beauty. Throughout the journey, the visitors get to enchant themselves with the charismatic views of the region
- A trip where travellers will also have a glance at various locations of the beautiful city of Melbourne while they are on their way to the valley.
What You'll Do:
- Visit various wineries and breweries along the valley and also get the chance to experience the wonderful scenery of the mountains surrounding the valley.
What It Includes:
- The travellers can be picked up from a number of locations in and around the city, like The Village Melbourne, 167 Franklin St, Melbourne.
- There is a professional guide provided to the travellers who have extensive knowledge of the region and who helps the travellers identify the various landmarks separately.
- There are various provisions for tasting different types of wine and beer found in the region. Special recommendations are made to the interested travellers to visit the local wineries and breweries.
- There is an allowance of lunch accompanied with wine from the various breweries.
- They are also provided a departure point which is Yarra Valley Gateway Estate as this location is quite close to the Yarra Valley.
- Children and infants are allowed for the trip to the valley to view the spectacular locations but are not recommended for the trip to the wineries.
- The travellers on this trip were impressed with the locations, they were taken for a visit to. One of them was ecstatic at the opportunity of visiting the Yarra Valley.
- Another traveller was quoted to be very happy to taste the various wines and beer at the local breweries.
Is It Right:
- The tour is for those who wants to Indulge in the culinary delights of the Yarra Valley and want to have a great time
- Read lessRead more