2-Hour Boat Rental in Melbourne
- A 2 hour trip of the Yarra river which is one of the best locations in the whole of Australia to visit with family or alone.
- A trip where the travellers are allowed on to special motorboats which they can drive on their own without the need of any driving license.
What You'll Do:
- The departure point is ascertained to be Collins Landing Wharf and this is accessible from the mainland quite easily.
- Have an easy to ride electric boat and enjoy the various areas of the city of Melbourne.
- Apart from this the travellers also get the opportunity to watch the various aqua fauna present in the river.
- Get an opportunity to enjoy the various types of boat rides available.There are in fact a number of boats to choose from for this ride of two hours.
- Ride on to the deeper portions of the river but in that case, there is a professional guide provided to you.
What It Includes:
- There are no provisions for food or drinks included within the trip but there could be arrangements made for those who seek to have snacks or soft drinks.
- There are absolutely no restrictions on the number of participants for this trip.There are a number of boats to choose from and this short trip also allows for one to ride a boat all by themselves.
- Children life jackets are available at the start of the trip and infants are not recommended for this trip but if brought along then they have to be supervised by the parents.
- A boy of 11 was very excited and happy to have been on this trip where he rode the boat with his parents and they enjoyed the trip to a great extent.
- Another group of friends were also happy to have chosen to ride the boat by themselves and they claimed that they had a wonderful time on the water.
Is It Right:
- A great choice for those who are looking to hire an electric boat and cruise down the Yarra River to get a different view of Melbourne.
- Read lessRead more