Australian Aussie Rules Football - See It Live with a Local Host
- This tour activity is an exciting show that sport lovers would enjoy.It is a 4-5 hour AFL match at Etihad Stadium or Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
- This is an interesting game that has an entrance ticket that includes Premium reserved seating in one of the best spots in the house. This seating spots make the show more enjoyable.
- This is an educative and sporting event that makes it possible for attendees to sit with a host who explains the rules of the unique Australian game and cheer with the crowds while you celebrate with meat pie and a complimentary drink.
What You'll Do:
- You will watch the football players and cheer the players along with a local host. You will cheer at your team or the team you’re supporting.
- You will also learn about the rules of Australian Football. These rules will be explained to you by the host.
- During quarter time, provision for refreshments are made. You will eat the meat pie and drink (beer or soda) that is provided during quarter time.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellation up to 24hours before event.
- Local host.
- Meat pie with sauce.
- Reserved undercover premium seating.
- Souvenir program with show-bag.
- Welcome drink (beer, wine or soft drink).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Some travelers described it as the perfect way to spend an evening while learning about a new sport. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Most travelers said overall experience was good. They enjoyed the game and the local host was really friendly. They have recommended their friends to go for it.
Is It Right:
- It is right for male friends who want to catch up with each other and have fun. Due to the fact that most men love football, they will thoroughly enjoy this event.
- Due to how amazing this event is with all of its additional treats, families and couples who are on a vacation can attend this event. They will definitely enjoy themselves.
- Read lessRead more