Bran Nue Dae Musical live at the Melbourne Comedy Theatre
2 hours 12 minutes
- It is a 2 hours tour activity. It is a sold out show that is held in Melbourne and has one of the hottest Melbourne tickets.
- It is Jimmy Chi’s coming-of-age musical comedy, that consists of different performances at different times. These makes it possible for travelers to choose the one that’s convenient for them.
- It is an exuberant ride through 1960s Western Australia as Young Willie embarks on a journey of discovery. It is an entertaining, educative and interesting show, can be referred to as three in one power packed show.
What You'll Do:
- You will pick a performance date that best suits your plans. You will check your schedule and pick the time that’s comfortable for you and your date/friends or family.
- You will book and purchase your ticket beforehand in order to guarantee your seat. Sometimes the tickets get sold out, so the earlier the better.
- You will attend the event, seat back and enjoy the popular musical comedy in the company of other participants and travelers.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellation; Get a full refund up to 24 hours in advance on most experiences.
- Pre-booked mobile tickets: Guarantee your seat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Service animals allowed.
- Near public transportation.
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible .
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Performances run on specific dates and times. These dates are provided and times will vary depending on the date selected.
- A number of spaces are available for wheelchairs in the theatre. It is essential that you specify any needs when proceeding with your booking.
- Live theatre has a 'lock-out' policy; a period after the curtain goes up when late-comers are not permitted to enter the auditorium.
- Lock-out periods are set by the production and vary from show to show.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
li> Most travelers said everything was perfect. From the setting, to the services and the entertainment. They said they had an amazing time.
- They referred to it as a must stop and advise everyone to give this event a try. They said anyone who attend will totally enjoy their moneys worth.
Is It Right:
- Families and friends with infants can conveniently attend this show. Strollers are made accessible and infants can attend but they must sit on the laps of their parents or adults.
- Different categories of people can attend even those that are physically impaired because wheelchairs are accessible and the surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Read lessRead more