Boutique Journey of the 12 Apostles Great Ocean Road in stylish Mercedes-Benz
- It promises a small-group intimate touring experience of 11 people.
- An indescribable experience of beautiful coastline of sun-kissed sand and aqua-blue sea, sighting Australian wildlife and the natural wonders.
- Travelling in a luxurious Mercedes Benz custom vehicle.
- A meal with your loved ones with a picturesque beach backdrop.
What You'll Do:
- The trip begins with a travel on the Great OceanRoad on to Anglesea where the morning tea on the beach awaits. Enroute you would be able to
- see wild kangaroos.
- After the tea break continue your journey through Aireys Inlet and Split Point Lighthouse to arrive at the Memorial Archway.Here, you can dig your feet in the orangey sand and watch out for koalas.
- After soaking in the picturesque Memorial Archway, drive through Cape Patton and reach Apollo Bay for a freshly prepared lunch.
- After lunch head towards Great Otway National Park. Explore and visit the iconic landmarks i.e. Mountain Ash, 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Island Archway, Salt and Pepper Shakers, The Razorback and Mutton Bird Island.
- The exiting trip continues as you head back to your hotel watching the same panoramic view.
What It Includes:
- An experienced driver would cruise you around and a local guide will educate you with live commentary.
- The tour includes quality lunch with vegetarian/gluten free/vegan options available.
- You can also enjoy freshly brewed coffee, tea, or hot chocolate including traditional Australian treats for morning tea.
- The trip includes transportation from your hotel in central Melbourne and back in a luxury transport air-conditioned minivan.
- The fare is inclusive of all the entry and admission tickets to the Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Teddy's Lookout, Apollo Bay Information Centre, Great Otway National Park, 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
- Spend a brilliant day with an informative and friendly driver and guide.
- An awesome trip with a professional, knowledgeable and punctual driver and guide.
- A wonderful day spent sighting koalas, amazing food and full of sights.
Is It Right:
- Wonderful way to travel Great Ocean Road and enjoy the coastline of Australia.
- Exploring the wildlife alongside the "sun, sand and aqua-blue infinity.
- Read lessRead more