Skip the Line The Hidden Letter of Lucrezia Borgia Ticket
- This is an evening focused on the historical figures and food of Rome’s Renaissance. With this event, you get to experience the mystery and passion of Renaissance Rome with this exclusive evening that combines history, music, and cuisine.
- It is an opera performance tracing the lavish and lore-filled life of Lucrezia Borgia against the backdrop of the sumptuous Cappella Orsini.
- This is a private tour/activity that only your group will participate in. It is a tour that allows travellers to taste dishes Renaissance-themed dinner while learning about one of Rome’s most legendary women—daughter of the pope and rumored poisoner—through music.
What You'll Do:
- You will eat dinner. A multi course dinner with your dietary requirements met after you must have specified while booking.
- You will pre book and confirm your tickets. This is very important as tickets guarantee your entry and participation in this show.
- You will watch and enjoy live entertainment. You will different music performances/ plays based on the history of Rome and the life of Lucrezia Borgia.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellation.
- Live entertainment
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (prosecco Aperitif)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
- Most travellers said it was a fantastic experience. They loved every bit of this tour especially the location and the privacy they enjoyed.
- Other travellers loved the food and how their dietary needs were properly take care of. They referred to it as one of their best moments in Rome.
Is It Right:
- It is a must see for theatre enthusiasts and lovers. They get to relax, enjoy a good meal and watch an amazing and properly constructed performance.
- This is also perfect to students. This show teaches history in the best possible way, that is through entertainment (music and drama). Students do not only learn about history but also pick up one or two acting and organization skills.
- Read lessRead more