Skip the Line The Hidden Letter Of Lucrezia Borgia: A Renaissance Opera Dinner
- It is a stage play that lasts for about 3 hours. The play is centered on Italy’s infamous Borgia family. Dinner is in included.
- It is a show that brings the story of Lucrezia Borgia come to life on stage at a performance of "The Hidden Letter of Lucrezia Borgia" at the Cappella Orsini in Rome. With lyrical arias inspired by the biography of Victor Hugo, the show highlights some of Lucrezia's romances as well as an imagined take on her legend.
- It can be referred to as a cultural experience in Rome with an evening at the opera where pre booked tickets are available for purchase and should be gotten before they are sold out.
What You'll Do:
- Prior to the date of the event, you will pre-book/purchase and confirm your ticket. All these will be done online since the tickets are mobile tickets.
- . You will eat dinner. It is a multi course dinner that consists of tasty meals and drinks.
- You will watch and enjoy a stage performance of The Hidden Letter of Lucrezia Borgia" at the Cappella Orsini in Rome.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellation
- Mobile Ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Most travellers said it was amazing. They described it as one of their highlights in Rome. Not only was the performance outstanding but the location just made it that extra special.
- Some other travellers commended the food that was served during dinner. They said it was very delicious, well spiced and properly cooked. They enjoyed their moneys worth and would go back again.
Is It Right:
- This is the perfect event to sweep a lady off her feet. She’ll definitely enjoy the meal, the atmosphere/scenery and the performance. It is a suitable event for a date.
- Since this tour activity takes up to 10 travellers, a group of male or female friends can participate in this tour. They’ll hang out together, catch up and have fun.
- It is a must see for theatre lovers, actresses, those in the field of entertainment and those interested in Italy's infamous Borgia family.
- Read lessRead more