Cocktail Lovers Experience in Rome
1 to 2 hours
- The cocktail lovers experience in Rome is a 2 hour event that blesses travellers with the opportunity to experience a cozy evening full of cheerfulness and joy with colorful cocktails and taste explosions.
- It is held at the Howtan Space Art Gallery & Cocktail Lounge Bar. This unique location is located in the heart of Rome and often frequented by celebrities and jet set.
- This tour activity consists of art exhibitions and screenings. The art exhibition is accompanied by an appetizer platter of quality Italian cheese & salami cold cuts.
What You'll Do:
- You will pre-book/ purchase and confirm your ticket online. Keep in mind that these tickets are mobile tickets and they grant travellers access to the event.
- You will visit the Howtan Space Art Gallery & Cocktail Lounge Bar. You will participate in art screenings and enjoy different art exhibitions.
- You will take snacks, drinks or soda. You will take exquisite cocktails, fine wine and appetizers.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellations.
- Mobile Ticket.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- English speaking staff.
- Free access to current exhibitions at Howtan Space art gallery.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- Most travellers appreciated the appetizers and drinks that served. They commended the cooking, mixing and service. They said it was perfect.
- They loved the art! Most art lovers appreciated this event and promised to visit the place over and over again. They claimed to have completely enjoyed their moneys worth.
Is It Right:
- It is a must stop for art lovers, art enthusiasts and students in the field of art. They’ll enjoy the meal, enjoy the art exhibitions and learn new things relating to art and its exhibition.
- Since it takes up to 50 travellers, different families can participate in this activity but it is not wheelchair accessible and thus can pose a serious problem for those who are physically challenged.
- Read lessRead more