Skip the Line Papal Audience Ticket (optional 1 way transfer)
- The Ticket enables travellers attend weekly Papal Audience at the Vatican is a uniquely Roman experience. The ticket is a mobile ticket that has to be pre-booked before it’s sold out.
- This is a tour activity that lasts for 2 hours. It is an opportunity to see the Pope Francis address the crowd in person while enjoying the comfort of a front seat in St. Peter’s Square.
- This is a tour that gives room for optional transfer directly to the square to avoid public transportation. Travellers can opt for an upgrade that includes transportation to the Vatican for stress-free arrival.
What You'll Do:
- You will pre-book/purchase and confirm your tickets. The tickets will be delivered to your hotel, or pickup at the office near the Vatican.
- You will take pictures. You’ll take pictures of yourself and snap photos of the Pope as he addresses the crowd.
- You will attend the weekly Papal Audience at the Vatican is a uniquely Roman experience. You will see Pope Francis address the crowd in person
What It Includes:
- Booking of General Audience Tickets with Vatican Governatorato Office.
- Collecting your pre booked Papal Audience Tickets from Vatican Office.
- Delivering Papal Audience Tickets to your address in Rome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Hotel pick up
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Near public transportation .
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Most travellers can participate.
- Maximum of 15 travellers.
- Travellers said they loved every bit of this tour activity. They commended their knowledgeable and caring tour guide and would recommend this this for visitors who don’t know their way around.
- They loved the hotel pickup. It made the whole activity easy and stress free, the near public transport also made movement easy.
Is It Right:
- It is right for families that are on vacation. Since this tour activity takes a maximum of 15, two different families can participate.
- It is a perfect way to interact with other families and people of the same faith whilst enjoying the papal address.
- Read lessRead more