Tennis Classes in Tenerife
- It is a professional tennis lesson in Tenerife. It is a private lesson where participants get one on one attention from a very knowledgeable instructor.
- It is a one-hour lesson/ exercise where participants get to work out and have fun. It is a family friendly activity that is suitable for most people regardless of their age.
- This is a tour activity with a maximum of 4 travelers who can be novices or professionals in the game of tennis. These travelers get to play the game and still learn a few tricks.
What You'll Do:
- You will choose from different courts and surface types in southern and southwest Tenerife. You will select a lesson package for more in-depth instruction.
- You will get a professional tennis lesson in Tenerife. You will get one-on-one attention from an instructor or bring along friends for a small-group lesson.
- Since admission tickets are required, you will book your mobile tickets online. It is important that you confirm this ticket as well to ensure access to the event.
What It Includes:
- Free Cancellations
- Mobile Ticket.
- Tennis lesson.
- Court rental fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- They loved the lessons. They loved how detailed and private the lessons were. They claimed to have picked up a few tennis skills via the lessons.
- Some other travelers loved how flexible the classes were. They had the liberty of picking the ones that fit their schedule. They could attend in the morning or afternoon.
Is It Right:
- This tour activity is not suitable for pregnant women. Although this activity is fun, due to its nature pregnant women cannot participate because of health reasons.
- Perfect event for a hangout. This hangout could be between male or female friends who love sport, want to hang out with each other and have fun at the same time.
- Read lessRead more