Full-Day Guided Tour to El Hierro from Tenerife
- This is a full - day guided journey to the island of El Hierro which is an UNESCO World Heritage Site in Tenerife, which include Lunch and sightseeing options.
- It is a visit to the popular landmarks that surround the Island including EL Mirador de la Pena, Laurisilva Forest, Pool of La Maceta, Church of la Concepcion in Valverde
- A ride on the coastal lines to the beautiful Island which will also give mouth - watering views of the picturesque skyline over Punta Grande and Tenerife city as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- You will be transported from your hotel to Mirador de la Pena where you will admire the beautiful architectural work of Cesar Manrrique as well as the gulf of Frontera
- You will explore the beautiful city of La Fontera where you will discover learn about Lush Vegetation and also have tastes of typical dishes of the Island.
- You will also visit other iconic landmarks like the Natural Pool of La Maceta, Hotel Puntagrande (the smallest Hotel of the world) and the majestic La Conception Church.
What It Includes:
- 12 hours (approx.) tour time
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off by an air - conditioned minivan (selected Hotels only)
- A professional Driver
- A professional Home - grown Art historian Guide
- On - board live commentary
- Handling of all fuel surcharges and local taxes
- Lunch (at own expense)
- Pick up and Drop off at Port
- It was an amazing tout for travelers, they were able to explore the island at a great pace and the tour guide acted professional amidst friendliness
- Many travelers including cruise lovers found this tour the best to visit El Heiro from Tenerife
Is It Right:
- Absolutely the best tour to explore hidden cultures and traditions of Tenerife locals in El Heiro
- History and Adventure lovers will find this tour suitable
- Read lessRead more