Treasures of Lisboa Food Tours
3 hours 30 minutes
- A food tour into having a taste of the best cuisines in Lisbon from the typical pastries to the many gourmet pearls.
- This is a gastronomy visit to the markets, restaurants, hubs and food homes spread across the Lisbon central city and its environs.
- A dive into the unique food products, food series and species, handmade and homemade dishes, and worldwide - known local cuisines.
What You'll Do:
- Join your tour host as he takes you deep into the tradition and culture of Lisbon city when it comes to eating and food preparation.
- Awake your senses with the smells and flavors of the numerous local and elites foods at each market, food hubs and bakeries visited.
- Go off the beaten paths into the picturesque Portugal as you explore both its landmarks and foods.
What It Includes:
- A 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.) tour time
- 14 tasting which are 100% typical cuisines
- Lots of information about each food and drink tasted
- Local drinks including wines and alcoholic liquors
- Non - Alcoholic drinks (options available)
- Travel alongside a Professional Local guide/tour host
- Commentary on Culture and Portuguese lifestyle
- it was great food tour and guide was passionate and punctual. It was a memorable experience throughout the hours of tour
- It was an excellent tour into Lisbon city and the streets and neighborhoods are really better
Is It Right:
- You can't afford to miss this tour for anything because of its awesomeness and diving into Lisbon treasure
- A perfect tour for family's outing as well as couples " hangout or date
- Read lessRead more