Lisbon Northern Region Wine Tasting Private Tour
- A full - day wine tasting tour into two of the best Portuguese wineries from Lisbon to Cheleiros and Bucelas.
- A discovery tour of the distinctive varieties and local grapes that made this region a must - to - go wine tasting site in the Portugal Nation.
- A day exploration of two picture - perfect ancient villages as well as delving into their surrounding vineyards and local gardens/farmlands.
What You'll Do:
- Move out of Lisbon central buzzing city into rural areas where wines are produced for a full - day tasting of locally made wines, bread and oil.
- Enjoy a well - prepared yet customizable itinerary of this tour as your driver/guide gives you the utmost freedom to explore at your pace and speed.
- Get transported in an Air - conditioned private vehicle (for you and your group alone) from Lisbon city (hotel or meeting points) to these two rural winery villages.
- Explore attractions like Manzwine (An old parish that ages as far back as the 14th century), Quinta da Murta (place where the "Prince of Portuguese wine" is produced) and also Palacio Nacional de Mafra (the biggest palace in Portugal in the city of Mafra).
What It Includes:
- A day tour time of 6 hours (approx.)
- Free Hotel pickup and drop - off in any part of Lisbon or from a cruise port
- Travel alongside a professional guide
- Private tour (you and your group alone) for personalized attention from guide
- Transport by an Air - conditioned minivan or car spacious enough for you and your group
- Visit to two cellars where you will have 9 wines in total
- Tasting of traditional olive oil and locally - made bread
- As for me, this is a must - to - do tour for everybody. Frankly speaking, the awesomeness of this tour is top - notch making it a wonderful experience we won't forget in a jiffy
- We enjoyed every minutes of the day with this tour, it was a memorable one with lots of activities to do and explorations to make
Is It Right:
- You can afford to miss this tour for you to have a complete experience of Lisbon when it comes to touring her surrounding villages
- A perfect choice to go off the beaten paths into the rural paths of Lisbon city where awesome wines are produced and manufactured locally
- Read lessRead more