Concert in the Old Court Chapel with museum and dinner
3 to 6 hours
- It is a tour that includes a series of exciting activities in Munich, an old city popularly known for its historical culture, monuments and distinctive landmarks.
- It includes a musical concert in the old court chapel that features world class music of different genres and a visit to the entire residence including the Cuvillies theatre with enough time to explore the hidden treasures.
- This tour also includes dinner at Hofer der Stadtwirt, a local restaurant in the city, popularly known for their great service and delicious delicacies.
What You'll Do:
- You will go on a musical tour in old court chapel and enjoy listening to pleasurable classical music that provokes a historical atmosphere with and excites you with a great show from the performers.
- You will get a free ticket to the Cuvillies theatre to visit and explore, two days before the show or at most five days after the show in the city and be amazed by the display of historical artifacts in the museum with information/tales on their origin and essence.
- You will enjoy dinner at one of the top restaurants in the city, Hofer der Stadtwirt, popularly known for their great service and food.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- Musical Concert.
- All fees and taxes handling.
- Audio guide.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Based on travelers reviews, the tour was great. Most people said they loved the musical show and they enjoyed the performances of legendary classical music.
- People commented on the food and the great service from the restaurant, the loved the trip to the museum and said the guide was very informative.
Is It Right:
- With several fun activities including a tour at Cuvillies theatre, dinner and a music concert, this tour is great for everyone.
- It is a merry ride to the historical times with lots of exciting historical facts, tales and even legendary music.
- Read lessRead more