Munich Viktualienmarkt and Beyond Small-Group Food Tasting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
- An exploring visit to the Viktualienmarkt which is a daily food market and a square in the center of Munich, popular for its original farmers goods and gourmets.
- A small group walking tour into the World of Food that Munich created for itself, by visiting various food stops, roadside snacks vendors, restaurants, and other food boutiques.
- A tour designed to give you a perfect and unique type of Lunch that involves tasting of at least nine different items.
What You'll Do:
- You will be chanced to savor on Bavarian classics to contemporary fusion ice cream which will also include sausages, cakes, pastries, and dumplings.
- Walk into over 10 different shops and restaurants to have the generous tastings of their food products coupled with drinks like: beer, coffee, tea and others.
- Visit various amazing food stores and shops including Schmalznudel - Cafe Frischhut, Viktualienmarkt, Schlemmermeyer, Bratwurstherzl, Ohel Jakob Synagogue, 1894 Trachtenvogl Konditorei Cafe Vienna, Der Verruckte Eismacher.
What It Includes:
- 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.) walking time
- Travel alongside a Professional foodie guide
- Snacks couples with delicious drinks
- All tastings will sum up to be a unique lunch
- Availability of Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Munich tasting including local tea and coffee
- I really thank God for not letting me skip this tour while I was planning my vacation schedule. It was a beautiful market experience
- Two things made this tour beautiful. One, the professionalism of the tour guide and the amazing tasting moments. It was fun
Is It Right:
- Yes! absolutely the perfect tour choice to have the best of days in Munich as a traveler
- The right package for everybody especially families, friends and couples
- Read lessRead more