Zugspitze Day Tour from Munich
- This day trip takes travellers from Munich to Zugspitze, Germany's highest peak, in the Bavarian Alps.
- From the roof of Germany, visitors can admire views of dozens of mountain peaks and valleys.
- Opportunities for entertainment, such as bobsledding, are available for fun enthusiasts.
What You'll Do:
- Travel from Munich to Zugspitze via Garmish-Partenkirchen and admire the scenic countryside.
- Overcome nearly 3,000 meters between the valley station and the top of the mountain by a modern cable car.
- Relish incredible views encompassing valleys, forests and mountains from the roof of Germany.
What It Includes:
- Guidance by a professional expert
- Round trip by a coach with air-conditioning
- Cable car and cogwheel train rides
- Bobsledding activity
- Totally pleased with the decision to book this trip.
- The experience was amazing and well worth the cost.
- Phenominal view
Is It Right:
- If you need a break from the tumult of a big city, you will enjoy Zubspitze Day Trip.
- The activity is tailor-made for devotees of nature and photography.
- Fans of great outdoors are highly recommended to join the Zugspitze tour."
- Read lessRead more