Ferry from Nice to Monaco
- A ferry ride from Nice to the Principality of Monaco along a picturesque setting of the French Riviera
- A day trip to Monaco, which overlooks the Mediterranean from the rock and boasts appealing architecture and sightseeing and entertainment options.
- A chance to see the Prince's Palace and visit the Casino of Monte Carlo and Oceanographic Museum.
What You'll Do:
- Admire the beauty of the French Riviera during an hour ferry ride from Nice to Monaco.
- Tour the marina in Monaco abounding with luxury yachts and palaces flanking the port.
- Decide whether you sightsee, test your luck in the Casino, or visit boutiques for a first-class shopping.
What It Includes:
- A round-trip ferry tickets for a trip from Nice to the world's second-smallest country.
- Stunning sights, friendly staff.
- A great way to get to Monaco and the views are fantastic from the boat.
- The boat was large, clean, well maintained and comfortable.
Is It Right:
- A trip from Nice to Monaco caters to travellers passionate about shopping and sightseeing.
- If you feel that your luck serves you well, join a ferry ride to monetize that luck in the famous Casino of Monte Carlo.
- In the Principality of Monaco, you can take extraordinary photos from various points.
- Read lessRead more