Prosecco wine tour. Half-day
- An unforgettable walk-through the aromatic vineyards, medieval villages and historic sites along the road between Conegliano to Valdobbiadene.
- Experiencing the gorgeous abundance of white grapes and the making of the bubbly Prosecco.
- Visiting a wine cellar with an expert guide, where wine is made with family traditions and with DOCG status and tasting the "best.
- Visiting the most picturesque spot "Mulino della Croda.
What You'll Do:
- The half-day tour begins with a trip from Venice to Santa Maria in Treviso province, the heart of Prosecco wines production region. The region produces Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG which can be savoured throughout all courses of your meal.
- The guide takes you through to the vineyard and cellars. The expert will also help you understand the complete process of wine-making from the method of grape pickling to wine making.
- The trip resumes and reaches the next destination of Molinetto in Treviso province.
- Molinetto presents a picturesque ancient old mill that stands since the 17th century. It represents the symbol of local rural life.
What It Includes:
- One hour tour in the vineyards to enjoy the world's best Prosecco from the source and 30 minutes tour of the old mill.
- A light lunch of a variety of cheese and salami with Prosecco Superiore (alcoholic beverage) and bottled water too.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private transportation.
- Entry and admission to both Sommariva SocietA Agricola Palazzo Rosso and Vecchio Mulino della Croda.
- Traveller's feel that this tour was the highlight of their holiday.
- They also expressed that the host was friendly and accommodating.
- Travellers enjoyed plenty of Prosecco and snacks.
Is It Right:
- Anybody above 18 years (permitted drinking age).
- A closer look at the Italian rural lifestyle and hospitality
- Read lessRead more