72-Hour Venice Transportation Pass
- You'll experience to ride water taxis to explore Venice and get from one attraction to another.
- This pass will give you the chance to see the former residence of The Venetian Dukes at Venetian dukes at Doge's Palace.
- With this pass, you can customize your tour at your own pace; you are allowed to tour up to 72 hours.
What You'll Do:
- First stop is at Piazza San Marco that is regarded as the heart of Venice.
- Then tour from one island to another (Murano, Bulado, Lido) via the water taxi.
- Last stop at Fondamenta Zattere via the Alilaguna or the water taxi.
What It Includes:
- Up to 72 hours validity of the Venice City pass.
- Free use of Alilaguna or water bus to transport you from one attraction to another.
- Free transportation on the ACTV transport network.
- Option to upgrade to Chorus pass for free entrance to 16 churches in Venice.
- A great value for money. The public transport and water bus were helpful in bringing tourists to must see destinations.
- Very convenient to the tourists because you will be brought from and to the Airport.
Is It Right:
- This is a must to those who want to see the major and historical churches in Venice.
- Great for those who want to ride water buses while touring a place.
- Read lessRead more